About Royal Belize
The very essence of privacy and luxury. An entire 7.5 acre Caribbean island for your exclusive use. A completely personalized experience.
Complete with a full staff including a manager, concierge and cook, you will enjoy paradise with your closest friends and family, or just you and someone very special. Spend your days relaxing or stay busy with beach games, jet skis, sea kayaks, snorkeling, scuba, sailing and fishing. If you care to venture off of the island, your concierge can arrange a variety of activities including zip lining, waterfall hiking, helicopter tours, cave tubing and excursions to the Mayan ruins.
Dive the second longest barrier reef in the world and come face-to-face with sea life including spotted eagle rays, sea turtles and dolphins. Your concierge is also happy to arrange activities and excursions on the mainland.
Three luxury villas, a full-time staff, and an entire island for your enjoyment.
Noshi Na (Big House), the largest house on the island, features three air-conditioned suites with uninhibited views of the Caribbean through panoramic windows. The bedrooms are offered with king-sized beds or multiple doubles or twin beds in a variety of configurations to accommodate your needs.
Tu-li-pan Na (Hibiscus House) is nestled among lush greenery and hibiscus bushes, and includes an air-conditioned master suite with sweeping ocean views. It is furnished with a king-sized bed and features an outdoor bed for sunbathing and stargazing.
Ne-ne Na (Little House) is a romantic bungalow that sits on its own private beach, completely separated by water from the rest of the island and connected by bridge over a natural channel. The air-conditioned suite has a king-sized bed and its own over-the-water sundeck.
The Grand Palapa serves as your main dining room and lounge. It is the social center of the island.
Remarkable meals created by the island chef. From the moment you make a reservation, your concierge will begin planning your culinary adventures. We take great pleasure in staging memorable dining experiences in a variety of settings around the island.
-The most popular activities on the island are sun bathing, reading, and hammock napping.
- Royal Belize is surrounded by beautiful warm turquoise waters inviting you for a swim day or night.
- You can fish right off of the island to your heart’s content or, if you wish to go deeper, your concierge is happy to book fishing excursions or arrange fly fishing trips for bonefish, permit and tarpon.
- Take a tour of the local area on the Hobie Cat or arrange for a longer excursion to explore the entire reef system.
- Snorkel around the island or spend hours on the second largest barrier reef in the world.
- Royal Belize is within the World Heritage Site of South Water Caye Marine Reserve, a pristine and unspoiled reef system.
- Jet skis provide excitement and can be used for knee boarding, tubing, wake boarding and water skiing.
- Spa services can be arranged on the island, on the mainland or on one of the local cayes.
- Sunset cruises and caye tours on the island's yacht are always a hit.
-Five air-conditioned bedrooms with flexible bed configurations (kings/doubles/twins)
- iPad in each villa, for entertainment and communication with your concierge
- Personal stereo in each villa
- Hobie Wave catamaran and sea kayaks
- Stand-up paddle boards and kite board
- Unlimited use of jet skis, knee board, tube, skis, snorkeling gear, floats, yoga mats, beach toys, and all other sporting equipment
- Fresh-water plunge pool
- Mobile phone coverage and (temperamental) wireless Internet access
- Portable outdoor speakers
- Hammocks, lounge chairs and sunshine
- High chairs and baby cribs
- Island cook, concierge, housekeeping, and licensed boat captain
- Boat transfers upon arrival and departure
- All meals, drinks and local alcoholic beverages